Hello, my name is Debbie Pace-Rowland. I am a lifetime resident and I have been a licensed Realtor specializing in the Areas of Pearland, Clear Lake, Friendswood, Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Seabrook, Kemah and Surrounding Houston Area since 1995. However, I feel I have had a lifetime of real estate experience since my mother; Sherry Gray has been a practicing Broker for 40 years. So we truly get involved as a family with your family in this important decision.
Designations, Memberships & Recognitions:
• Realtor, E-Pro
• Pasadena Rotary, Rotary International
• Member since 1997
• Rotarian of the Month - February 2003, January 2006
• Houston Association of Realtors
• Texas Associations of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
Areas of Specialization:
• New and Resale Homes
• Commercial Properties Sales and Leasing
• Investment Properties & 1031 Exchanges
• Buyer's Representation
• FHA/VA Loan, Mortgage Financing Assistance Programs, Bond & Grant Programs
For almost 20 years, I have had the privilege of meeting with so many clients, that many are now friends and regular contacts in my life. I am CRAZY IN LOVE with my granddaughter, Riley. I enjoy my family time with my husband, Randy and my daughter, Chelsea and my pet Pomeranian; Prissy. I delight in spending Quality Time with Family and Friends, Traveling, Dancing, Live Entertainment, Movies, Playing Games, Reading, Shopping, Food, Comedy and Laughter. In other words, I enjoy smiling and strive to see the same for my clients.