Buying a Home
Steps for a successful and exciting home purchase!
Buying a house can be intimidating, so we have a quick guideline to the basic steps so that our clients can know what to expect.
FIND A REALTOR! Your cost to use a Realtor to assist you in the buying process is NOTHING. The seller typically pays all commissions.
A Realtor will not only assist you in finding the right home but will assist you in:
1. Finding the right Lender to pre-qualify or pre approve for the terms and programs
that best fit your home needs and costs.
2. Negotiate the best price and assistance to reduce your move-in cost.
3. Guide you through the process for inspections, negotiate needed repairs, insurance
requirements and satisfy all loan requirements.
4. Work with lender on ordering appraisal and any lender requirements.
5. Coordinate with your Lender and Title Company for a smooth closing and confirmation
that all repairs and loan requirements are complete.
6. Congratulations here are the keys for your new home!